That I really do like Taylor Swift
That my eyebrows need a good wax or a pluck in a BAD way
That caffeine is my drug of choice
That I sing really, really loud when I'm driving by myself
That no matter how well I know a song, I get the lyrics confused
That I have argued multiple times that Kanye West is a Christian
That if I can't find one of my belongings I'll accuse people of stealing...and then I'll find it under my bed
That my hands are currently stained purple
That the song "Yeah" by Usher really makes me wanna dance...and I do know all the words.
That I made some delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup this week.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Adapted from All Recipes
- 1 pound Chicken breast
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, mashed
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 7 corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
For the Tortilla strips: brush both sides of the corn tortillas with oil and place on a baking sheet or pizza tray (with holes in it). Bake at 400 degrees for 3-5 minutes. Watch closely and remove when golden brown.